vital baby® electrical products warranty terms and conditions
1. vital baby® electrical products are backed by a limited manufacturer’s warranty against any defects in materials and/or workmanship for a period of one year after the date of purchase. Subject to proof of purchase and evidence of defects caused by faulty materials and workmanship within this one-year period, vital baby® will repair or replace the product at its expense.
2. The standard warranty does not cover product parts that are subject to wear, or that can be considered by their nature as consumable parts.
3. Our electrical appliances are intended for household use only. The warranty does not apply if the product is used for trade, medical or professional purposes.
4. The standard warranty is only valid if the product is used strictly in accordance with the instruction leaflet.
5. Never use any accessories or parts from other manufacturers or that vital baby® does not specifically sell or recommend. If you use such accessories or parts, your warranty becomes invalid.
6. Defects with the product within the warranty period should be reported in writing to email@example.com. vital baby® reserves the right to investigate the issues to establish the cause of the defect, and use its discretion to determine whether the product is replaced or repaired free of charge. This warranty does not cover cosmetic wear and tear or damage caused by transportation of this product by the customer. It also does not cover accidents, misuse, neglect or causes other than manufacturing defects. The standard warranty is rendered invalid if alterations or repairs have been carried out by persons not authorised by vital baby®.
7. The warranty does not cover purchases from non-authorised resellers.
8. Any warranty claims must be supported with evidence, including proof of date of purchase and photography, and we may reserve the right to be sent to our offices. In the event that vital baby® provides a replacement, it does not extend the warranty period. Please keep your proof of purchase in the event that you need to contact customer services. The warranty is only valid if the person registering is the original purchaser.
9. These terms shall be governed by the law of the country where the product was sold.
10. In order to qualify for the warranty, you are required to register your product using the form.
* we do not charge for the replacement filters. P&P will be billable at £1.95 Limited to one replacement filter per household