AQUAINT® sanitising water

Our AQUAINT® Sanitising Water is a revolutionary 100% NATURAL cleansing water that kills 99.9% of bacteria in seconds. Simply spray onto any surface (even if it is going into the mouth) and it is sanitised! There is no need to rinse or wipe, and it can be used on any surface and even on baby’s skin.

£2.49£4.99

Clear

product information

info & care

Suitable from: Newborn

size & dimensions for 500ml

20.5 × 7.2 × 7.2 cm

size & dimensions for 50ml

11.6 × 3.3 × 3.3 cm

included in the pack

1 x 500ml Bottle of Vital Baby™ AQUAINT® Sanitising Water

or

1 x 50ml Bottle of Vital Baby™ AQUAINT® Sanitising Water

All parents know what it is like when your baby drops their soother or bottle on the floor.  You have no way of sanitising it, and nothing else will calm your little one. Well, we have the answer, with our AQUAINT® Sanitising Water.  A revolutionary 100% NATURAL sanitising water that kills 99.9% of bacteria in seconds, it is simply sprayed onto any surface and it is sanitised! There is no need to rinse or wipe, and it can even be used on baby’s skin. The water provides the base for it to be highly effective as a sanitiser, the only other ingredient, a NATURAL ACID (Hypochlorous Acid) that is produced in the human body to fight bacteria and germs, provides its antibacterial properties. The 500ml bottle of AQUAINT® Sanitising Water is great for use around the home to instantly sanitise worktops, highchairs and much more. The 50ml bottle is great for when out and about and handy to keep in your baby’s changing bag.

Want more convincing? Take a look at the reviews on ConsoBaby here, the review site for parents with over 50,000 reviews.

  • Suitable for 0+ months
  • Kills 99.9% of germs in seconds
  • Fragrance and alcohol free
  • Endorsed by Allergy UK

Packaging may vary.

1 review for AQUAINT® sanitising water

  1. Amazing product! My son suffers with a fruit allergy and this product has saved our lives as parents with other children. Every time they would eat a piece of fruit and forget to wash their hands before touching the baby he would have an allergic reaction. Since finding this product the children just spent their hands and it has significantly reduced the allergic reactions our son has had.

    Demi

Add a review

You may also like…