This delicious vegan recipe is a great toddler snack!
225g sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks and steamed until soft
150g plain flour
Half a teaspoon dried rosemary
Half a tablespoon of vegan butter substitute; we like Pure spread
50g vegan cheese, such as Violife original flavour block, grated
- Mash the cooked sweet potato and while it’s still warm, add the vegan butter and allow the heat the melt it.
- Add the grated cheese and then the flour and rosemary and combine all together with a wooden spoon.
- When it’s all combined, place the contents of the bowl on a floured work surface and knead until smooth and well mixed.
- Roll out to 4-6mm thick and then use a star-shaped biscuit cutter to cut out your biscuits. Your little one can help with this.
- Place the stars on an oiled baking sheet and bake at 180 for 15 minutes.
These keep well in a tin and are great for on-the-go snacks!