Yummy Chicken Dinner Recipe (using BabyFood Pro)
Fancy a roast? A complete dinner for your little one!
- 30g raw chicken thigh meat (or turkey!)
- 75g potato e.g. maris piper
- 50g carrot
- 25g broccoli
- 25g frozen peas
- a pinch of mixed herbs
- Add 220ml water to the water tank.
- Peel the potatoes and carrots and chop into 1 to 1½cm pieces.
- Remove any skin from the chicken and cut into 1 to 1½cm pieces.
- Chop the broccoli into 3cm pieces. (It cooks faster than the potato and carrot, so the pieces don’t need to be as small).
- Place all the ingredients inside the basket and insert into jug. Replace the lid and set to steam for 25 minutes.
- Remove the basket from the jug and pour half of the residue water into the small measuring jug or a cup, approximately 40ml (you may require this for a smoother puree).
- Pour the ingredients into the jug containing the remaining water.
- Blend for 40 seconds or longer if your baby still needs very smooth purées. (Add the additional water if a smoother puree is required).
- “Pulse” blend (do not hold the blend button down, press in short bursts) for a chunkier texture for older babies.
Top Tip: Chicken thigh is used instead of breast as it has more flavour and extra iron.
Please be aware that some of the recipes may contain nuts, so please therefore use caution and remove any known allergens from recipes when preparing.