Peach and Strawberry Pudding Recipe (using BabyFood Pro)
Follow this recipe for a sweet and healthy treat.
- 2 peaches
- 60g strawberries (or 3 large strawberries)
- Add 220ml water to the water tank.
- Cut the peaches in half and throw away the stones. The skin can be left on, meaning valuable nutrients aren’t thrown away and it is easier to make.
- Cut the peaches into 1cm pieces and cut the strawberries in half.
- Put the pieces of peach and strawberries into the basket and place into the jug.
- Set to steam for 10 minutes.
- When the steaming has finished, remove the basket from the jug and pour the residue water into the small measuring jug or a cup, approximately 80ml (keep to one side as you may require this for a smoother puree).
- Pour the ingredients into the jug and replace the lid.
- For a coarser puree blend for 30 seconds. For a really smooth puree, add 40ml of the residual water and blend for 2 x 40 seconds so that the skin is thoroughly blended.
Top Tip: A sweet but slightly tangy pudding to introduce your baby to new flavours. This can be eaten on its own or babies over 6 months can have it mixed with full fat natural yogurt.
Please be aware that some of the recipes may contain nuts, so please therefore use caution and remove any known allergens from recipes when preparing.